South Placer Tax & Bookkeeping Services
3175 Sunset Blvd. Suite 102
Rocklin, Ca 95677
Rocklin Professional Building
Offering clients a full range of business and personal tax services including:
- Tax Planning and Preparation for Individuals and Small Businesses
- Tax Advice, Tax Minimization Strategies
- IRS and State Tax Resolution Services
- 100% Virtual Capabillity
- Full Charge Bookkeeping Services
- Business Valuation
- Notary Public Services
We work to develop close working relationships with each of our clients, earning their trust with personal and professional attention to their needs.
We are Located in Rocklin, CA, where we are proud to provide our tax and accounting services as well as serve an active role in our Placer County Communities.
We look forward to providing you with the same quality of service that our clients have come to expect over the years including:
Compliance, Planning, Strategy
These are important offerings of most Tax Preparation and accounting firms. South Placer Tax Services offers another - highly valued by our current clients
Clear and Effective Communication:
Often, one seeks professional help because some aspects of our lives or businesses are bewildering. Either they are complicated or one doesn't deal with them every day. Financial responsibilities and decisions can seem overwhelming at times. For that reason our goal for our clients, is that they successfully navigate the complexities and achieve a useful understanding of them. And, we have found there is no reason why the whole accounting process cannot be fun; Well, at least, enjoyable!
Our Online Office brings financial services directly into your home or business enabling you to more actively participate in your financial management. You can:
- Financial Calculators to assit you in budgeting, planning, or determining loan payments.
- Stay Alert to tax and accounting news by reviewing the client newsletter.
- Register Your e-mail Address to receive important announcements through Service PLUS!
- Review Tax Topics of Interest in the Additional Pages section of our site
Please browse the pages of this site and feel free to e-mail any questions, suggestions, or other feedback. Visit often as current news impacting your situation will be outlined here.